Your website is likely to be a potential customer’s initial introduction to your business. Proper website design is key! Be sure you’re making the right first impression.
No matter your business or passion, you have a message. We want to help you get that message out there, and great website design key to making that happen.
In this day and age, a website is likely to be your business’ primary marketing tool. When deciding who they want to do business with, the majority of all consumers begin their buying research online. Your website will probably be a person’s first interaction with your business, and your only opportunity to convert them into a loyal customer. The saying, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” has never been more true. Ask yourself; does your current website attract new business, or scare it away to your competitors?
At Tangled Web Media, we create beautiful, responsive websites that will make your business stand out from the crowd. Your website will be optimized to perform and look great across all devices and screen sizes, and built to be accessible by Search Engines.
Is your website being all that it can be?
The thing is, while a lot of Website Design shops can promise and deliver a professional looking responsive website, at Tangled Web Media we have this crazy notion that a website should be a lot more than a glorified phone book ad. It should be your most powerful marketing tool, and it should provide actual benefit and return on investment. If your website isn’t making life easier for you and working to bring you customers, why are you wasting your time and money?
Here are some of the things we talk about prior to even opening our design software:
- What does your business do?
- Who’s your main clientele? Are they your target clientele?
- What methods do you currently use to market your business?
- What does your business do to differentiate itself from its competition, both online and off?
- What benefit do you want your site to provide for your business?
- What benefit do you want your site to provide for your clients?
- How many products or services does your business offer at any given time?
- Are your products or services frequently changing?
- Is your competition selling similar products and services through their website?
- Where will the content (text, photos, videos, etc.) for the website come from?
- How do you plan to draw visitors to your site initially? On an ongoing basis?
- Once on your site, how do you plan to incentivize your clients to take a desired action?
- How will you measure your site’s success?
- Would it be valuable for you to push important updates or new products directly to your target customers instead of hoping they will come to your site and see them?
- Have you considered what budget you may need on an ongoing basis to keep your website performing?
As you can see, there’s a lot to think about beyond graphics and HTML, and even certainly more than just presenting a list of your products and services. If you don’t have the answer to every question, or we’ve touched on things that maybe you hadn’t considered before, that’s okay. That’s sort of the point, and why we’re here. We’ll take your responses into account, do the research, and put forth a proposal that will detail what types of design strategy and website features can work to make your website successful. We’ll combine your insight and our expertise to strategically develop and implement a plan that will not just get your website off the ground, but ensure your ongoing online success.